389 Directory Server 18.104.22.168
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 32.
- Fedora 32
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download
Highlights in 22.214.171.124
* Bug and Security fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <https://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/download.html>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use *dnf install 389-ds-base*
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use *dnf install cockpit-389-ds*
After rpm install completes, run *dscreate interactive*
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source <https://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/development/source.html>
for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is complete and QE tested.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
* Bump version to 126.96.36.199
* Issue 4671 - UI - Fix browser crashes
* lib389 - Add ContentSyncPlugin class
* Issue 4656 - lib389 - fix cherry pick error
* Issue 4229 - Fix Rust linking
* Issue 4658 - monitor - connection start date is incorrect
* Issue 2621 - lib389 - backport ds_supports_new_changelog()
* Issue 4656 - Make replication CLI backwards compatible with role
* Issue 4656 - Remove problematic language from UI/CLI/lib389
* Issue 4459 - lib389 - Default paths should use dse.ldif if the
server is down
* Issue 4663 - CLI - unable to add objectclass/attribute without x-origin