389 Directory Server 126.96.36.199
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 32.
- Fedora 32
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download
Highlights in 188.8.131.52
* Bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <https://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/download.html>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use *dnf install 389-ds-base*
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use *dnf install cockpit-389-ds*
After rpm install completes, run *dscreate interactive*
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source <https://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/development/source.html>
for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is complete and QE tested.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
* Bump version to 184.108.40.206
* Issue 4169 - UI - updates on the tuning page are not reflected in the UI
* Issue 4588 - BUG - unable to compile without xcrypt (#4589)
* Issue 4513 - Fix replication CI test failures (#4557)
* Issue 4646 - CLI/UI - revise DNA plugin management
* Issue 4644 - Large updates can reset the CLcache to the beginning of
the changelog (#4647)
* Issue 4649 - crash in sync_repl when a MODRDN create a cenotaph (#4652)
* Issue 4615 - log message when psearch first exceeds max threads per conn
389 Directory Server Development Team
389-announce mailing list --389-announce(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe send an email to389-announce-leave(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
Fedora Code of Conduct:https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/
Do not reply to spam on the list, report it:https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure