== Summary ==
Provide monthly updates to cloud provider images.
== Owner ==
* SIG: Cloud
* Primary Contact: [[User:jdoss| Joe Doss]]
* Product: Cloud
* Responsible WG: Cloud SIG
== Detailed Description ==
Fedora Cloud images are not updated after the initial release of the
most current Fedora version. This can leave outstanding issues with
the images that can impact the user experience long after they have
been addressed by package updates. Providing updated Cloud images
across all supported cloud providers on a monthly basis post release
will ensure end users are getting the best Fedora Cloud experience
== Benefit to Fedora ==
Update Cloud images will provide a better end user experience as it
will ensure it is up to date with the most current packages. This
gives users faster Fedora Cloud provisioning times and a secure out of
the box Cloud instance.
== Scope ==
* Proposal owners:
== User Experience ==
* Outstanding bugs post release will no longer be present in images.
* Improved provisioning times as the initial dnf update will be quicker.
* Improved base image security.
Fedora Program Manager