I'm not sure why this version (-3) wasn't put in bodhi.
But I've had to tag it into override to get a package built. And my
package built successfully, so I'm pretty sure it works.
Anyway, I've put it in bodhi, so giving it some karma would get it to
On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 2:39 PM Michel Alexandre Salim
I'm trying to rebuild nextcloud-client for EPEL8, and it uses
%cmake_kf5. Even a no-op rebuild is now failing, and it turns out the
culprit was that the working nextcloud-client-2.6.5-8.el8 build was
done when kf5-5.68.0-3.el8 was in a buildroot override, and it has
* Wed Aug 26 2020 Rex Dieter <rdieter(a)fedoraproject.org> - 5.68.0-3
- Use something that actually works with el8's cmake-3.11
* Tue Aug 25 2020 Rex Dieter <rdieter(a)fedoraproject.org> - 5.68.0-2
- (branch) backport recent cmake changes from fedora
* Thu Mar 19 2020 Rex Dieter <rdieter(a)fedoraproject.org> - 5.68.0-1
-2 got backed out because it's broken, but -1 is also broken:
"Unknown build format, exiting!"
Could -3 be pushed out? Also, thanks tis@ for noticing the macro
Michel Alexandre Salim
chat via email: https://delta.chat/
GPG key: 5DCE 2E7E 9C3B 1CFF D335 C1D7 8B22 9D2F 7CCC 04F2