almost 2 months after previous release, lo and behold, 0.3.13
This is mainly a bug-fix release, nothing big.
- ipXtables: use -w or -w2 if supported (RHBZ#1151067)
- DROP INVALID packets (RHBZ#1169837)
- don't use ipv6header for protocol matching. (RHBZ#1065565)
- remove passthroughs in reverse order (RHBZ#1167100)
- fix config.service.removeDestination() (RHBZ#1164584)
- fix typo in menu
- fix crash when removing zone
- new services: tinc, vdsm, mosh, iscsi-target, rsyncd
- ship and install XML Schema files. (#8)
updated man pages:
- firewalld.dbus, firewalld.direct, firewalld, firewall-cmd
I was wondering if there are packaging guidelines that exist for
applications to ship their own firewalld service definitions? Should they
default to being installed in /etc/firewalld/services?