We are shortening the delays between releases ;-)
this time it took us 2 days.
- firewalld.richlanguage.xml: correct log levels (RHBZ#993740)
- Rich_Limit: Allow long representation for duration (RHBZ#994103
- firewall-config: Show "Changes applied." after changes (RHBZ#993643)
- Use own connection dialog to change zones for NM connections
- Rename service cluster-suite to high-availability (RHBZ#885257)
- Permanent direct support for firewall-config and firewall-cmd
- Try to avoid file descriptor leaking (RHBZ#951900)
- firewall-cmd(1): 2 simple examples
- Better IPv6 NAT checking.
- Ship firewalld.direct(5).
On 09/30/2013 02:00 PM, Jiri Popelka wrote:
exactly after 2 months after 0.3.4 we've released 0.3.5, which
lots of bug-fixes.