I would like to make a very minor change to publictest1. MediaWiki is
running on that, and the CSS it is using applies black borders to all
tables, which looks really ugly. The request is to change the template
and lighten the border color; all will be done within the MediaWiki
Recently, translators with unicode characters in their name have been
unable to commit to some modules in Transifex. Since these translations
need to be submitted for the F9 release and I haven't been able to
reproduce on a testing instance, I'd like to try a fix on the production
version on app4. This should be pretty low risk (and affect nothing but
transifex for a few minutes). The change looks something like:
command = [arg.encode('utf8') for arg in command]
after line 127 in /srv/tg/transifex/transifex/util.py. If this doesn't
work out, I will have to look for other problems (which should once
again only affect transifex for a bit).
Does this sound safe?
I'd like to modify the Apache configs on publictest10 so that Diego can
have a separate test instance of Transifex running. The change would
look something like this (in
ProxyPass /submit-diegobz http://localhost:8089/submit-diegobz
ProxyPassReverse /submit-diegobz http://localhost:8089/submit-diegobz
<Location ~ /submit.*/(static|tg_js)>
Header unset Set-Cookie
Not sure what just happened. The db server freaked out for about a half
Time (UTC) runq-sz plist-sz ldavg-1 ldavg-5 ldavg-15
06:30:01 AM 0 157 1.00 1.27 1.70
06:40:06 AM 0 275 62.13 26.97 11.17
06:50:07 AM 0 270 52.43 55.90 35.88
07:00:06 AM 1 235 36.48 43.22 39.26
07:10:01 AM 0 169 1.96 17.56 29.83
Time (UTC) pswpin/s pswpout/s
06:40:06 AM 0.00 0.07
06:50:07 AM 717.03 803.21
07:00:06 AM 381.30 46.78
07:10:01 AM 82.42 0.67
By the time I got the alerts and got to my workstation everything was
fine. Something to keep an eye on..
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 06:42:08 GMT
From: Nagios Monitoring User <nagios(a)fedoraproject.org>
Subject: ** PROBLEM alert - 18.104.22.168-phx/koji is CRITICAL **
***** Nagios *****
Notification Type: PROBLEM
Date/Time: Wed Apr 30 06:42:08 UTC 2008
CRITICAL - Socket timeout after 29 seconds
We've got the disk and box up together for archive.fp.o thanks to the
great folks at bu.edu. I'd like to get an okay to add the host and get
it ready to be archive.fp.o
I only speak for me.
The *real* freeze has started.
I'd like to build a different box for the secondary.fedoraproject.org
bits. Initial space requirements were off, I'd like to move the bits to a
host in PHX. This will require kicking a new host with enough storage.
Possibly wiping the old /mnt/koji share (I'll wait for approval from jesse
This request relates to the F9 release because secondary arch needs a
place to host the ia64 bits.
Can I get a +1?