Started with kmail won't send queued mail (again). I had previously solved this
This time no good.
receive set to imap. That stopped working also (I believe). After fiddling
with akonadi console, I finally deleted the receiving account (from gmail).
Then tried to add a new imap. Can't do it! I can add, but clicking on 'modify'
to configure it, nothing happens, except this message:
Known subscriber "akonadi_imap_resource_2" subscribes again
So now can't send mail anymore. Can't receive anymore.
Whenever I try to play a mp3 file in amarok, it crashes due to a
segmentation fault. As long as I don't play a file, ie., scan the files,
configure, etc., the program runs fine.
Has anyone else seen this?
I recently had a system crash. (up to date Fedora 15) After restarting the machine I noticed that many desktop objects didn't work. I'd click on an object that it would eventually timeout, e.g., a tiger VNC session via ssh tunnel. I'd see the twirling circle with the object name in the task bar, then nothing.
It took me a while to figure out that the problem was with kwallet. I mentioned this and ask for info on how to resolve on this list, but no one responded, except me to add information :-)
I finally resolved it by uninstalling kedutils and kdeutils-minimal then reinstalling them. Still some issues. Like it always prompted to allow, even if I selected "Allow always" previously.
At least it seemed to be resolved. A few minutes ago I did an up date and rebooted my system, now I am back where I was. No app that relies on kwallet will start.
Can some one please suggest where I can start to look? Nothing shows up on google.
I connected Windows Mobile to Fedora 15 x86_64 following literally as it
And it works on my Lenovo X201i. But not throug NetworkManager.
I just installed a fresh F15 x86_64 on my laptop and now try to enable the
bluetooth connection to my mobile phone to use it as modem.
But after connecting it, I am nost asked if the phone should be used as moden,
neither shows the phone up in the NM plasma widget?
I have enabled the kde47 repo, anything I can do to get that work?
Its been along time.
I have a weird problem. Just out of curiosity, I finally logged into gnome in
Fedora 15 ( nice smart phone lol ). After logging back into kde, the panel on
the top of my screen was not at the top, but a bit lower than that. I dragged
it back up to the top and then logged off and back on. The panel once again
Can anyone else confirm this behavior?
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
Have had multiple issues with my mail since the move to 47 but
most have been resolved. The conversion of my mail database was
the thorniest and I ended up having to manually move the old mail
into the new Kmail Folder structure - half the mail got migrated,
and the rest remained in the old Local Folders structure. Also,
two of the folders never worked correctly, and trying to access
messages in them just produced an endless spinning hourglass - I
had to end up by deleting those two folders and then re-create
them. All the rest of my mail in the old Local Folders had to
moved manually, one folder at a time, to the new Kmail Folders
structure. Accessing mail in each folder began as a very tedious
process with long periods of spinning hourglasses and no mail
being displayed, then, the messages would eventually appear...
Now, that seems to have largely cleared up, though moving from
folder to folder has become much more sluggish than it was
previously - I can live with that for now - hopefully, this
performance will continue to improve.
BUT, one pain-in-the-neck issue remains - whenever new mail is
downloaded, the spam filter doesn't work - messages that are
clearly marked as spam by Spambayes are left in the inbox instead
of being moved to my Probable Spam folder - then, it gets real
strange; if I close KMail and then reopen it, all those new
messages in the inbox are acted upon and the relevant spam marked
messages get moved into the right Probable spam folder... It's
very strange - right now, I come to my computer in the morning and
find 100 or so new messages in the inbox and I'm left with the
choice of closing KMail and reopening it to get the spam filter to
act on those new messages, most of which go to the spam folder,
or, of highlighting all those new messages and pressing Ctl-j
which is the manual way of running the junk filter on those
messages - both methods work, but are rather tedious -I have no
idea where I would file a bug on this - searching Bugzilla, I
didn't get any useful hits on "KMail Spambayes" or "KMail
Brunswick, MD, USA
can we please have back the popup-window for file-rename
for a bundle of reasons
* large screen -> but you do not see the entire filename inline
* in the past you moved the popup away and saw the old name
now you see only a small part of the filename, see never the whole
name and can not compare to the old one, this deagrades usability
another time for the reason it is beautiful at the first look
this was one of the many things because i loved KDE compared to
windows and what happens now - doing all the same :-(