Progress of building KDE on EPEL8 has been slower than expected. This
is mainly due to the graphical desktop not being on all arches of
RHEL8. Beyond that, I only ran into a few bugs, most of them
Everything has been built but qt5-qtwebview  and sddm . Help
with qt5-qtwebview would be appreciated.
A pull request is in for epel8 comps.xml 
If you want to start trying and testing, you can install epel-release
, enable epel-playground and install and upgrade some packages.
After epel8 is officially announced, I'll try for a more formal annoucement.
 - https://pagure.io/epel/issue/66
 - Will not be fixed in RHEL 8.1, but is being worked on. Let's
hope for RHEL 8.2.
 - https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=23339
 - I forgot to request a branch for sddm. Should be done by tomorrow.
 - https://pagure.io/fedora-comps/pull-request/400