If you didn't see my post on the Community Blog last week, I wanted
to let you know that the newly-formed Program Management Team is now
ready to help other teams in Fedora.
Some of the duties that the team can perform include:
* Coordination with other Fedora teams (e.g. Websites, design)
* Consulting on team process development and improvement
* Tracking development plans against the Fedora schedule
* Issue triage and management
* Shepherding Change proposals and similar requests
If this is something your team (SIG, Working Group, etc, etc) is
interested in, please file an issue. Since this is a new team,
we're still figuring out how things work. Working with other teams
will help us figure that out faster.
He / Him / His
Fedora Program Manager