Our mirror, lug.mtu.edu, is interested in becoming a Tier 1 mirror for Fedora and Fedora EPEL. This year we were upgrading to a 1Gb/s connection. I’ve including our information below. Let me know if you need anything else. If there is a system for push mirroring (similar to Ubuntu/Debian) we’d love to set that up too.
Host: Linux/UNIX Users’ Group
Contact Email: lug-server-admins-l(a)mtu.edu or lug(a)mtu.edu
Sponsor: Michigan Technological University
Location: Houghton, MI USA
Status Page: status.lug.mtu.edu
IPv4 Address: 184.108.40.206
IPv6 Address: 2001:48a8:11:97d::84:84
MTU LUG President & Lead Server Admin
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
IT Oxygen Enterprise Operations Team Lead
Progressive Security Group President & Server Admin (PSG)
Linux User's Group President & Lead Server Admin (LUG)
Computer Systems & Network Administration (BS)
Michigan Tech Class '15
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have removed the mirror from the database.
On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 12:24:56AM +0000, Fernando Flores wrote:
> Hello Adrian-
> Please proceed with deleting the mirror from your database. We have decommissioned the pingu.salk.edu<http://pingu.salk.edu> server and do not have plans to host private mirrors on our site.
> Fernando Flores
> System Administrator
> Information Technology Dept.
> The Salk Institute for Biological Studies
> p:858-453-4100 x2188
> On Apr 29, 2015, at 00:17 AM, Adrian Reber <adrian(a)lisas.de<mailto:email@example.com>> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 09:57:32PM +0000, Fernando Flores wrote:
> I am writing to inquire as to how I can remove a private mirror listing for a retired server called pingu.salk.edu<http://pingu.salk.edu><http://pingu.salk.edu>. The person who submitted the original request for our site is no longer here, and is not reachable.
> After looking through the mirror management site, I noticed that I would likely need an account in order to manage our private mirror listing. Since I did not originally submit the private mirror request, I’m not sure how to proceed with removal of the private mirror listing. Please let me know what the next steps should be. My contact information is included below.
> If you want to create an account we can add you as admin to your mirror
> and you can then delete it. To just create an account to delete a mirror
> seems like overkill and if you like I can just delete your mirror from
> the database.
Call for Papers
IEEE International Conference on Cloud and Autonomic Computing (CAC 2015)
Cambridge, MA, USA
September 21-25, 2015
Co-located with the
Ninth IEEE International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing System (SASO 2015) and with the
15th IEEE Peer-to-Peer Computing Conference
Enterprise-scale cloud platforms and services systems, present common and cross-cutting challenges in maximizing power efficiency and performance while maintaining predictable and reliable behavior, and at the same time responding appropriately to environmental and system changes such as hardware failures and varying workloads. Autonomic computing systems address the challenges in managing these environments by integrating monitoring, decision-processing and actuation capabilities to autonomously manage resources and applications based on high-level policies.
Research in cloud and autonomic computing spans a variety of areas, from computer systems, architecture, middleware services, databases and data-stores, and networks to machine learning and control theory. The purpose of the 3rd International Conference on Cloud and Autonomic Computing (CAC) is to bring together researchers and practitioners across these disciplines to address the multiple facets of self-management in computing systems and applications.
Papers are solicited on a broad array of topics of relevance to cloud and autonomic computing and their intersections, particularly those that bear on connections and relationships among different research areas or report on prototype systems or experiences. The goal is to confirm a premier international forum focused on the latest research, applications, and technologies aimed at making cloud and autonomic computing systems and services easy to design, to deploy and to implement, while achieving the simultaneous goals to be self-manageable, self-regulating and scalable with little involvement of human or system administrators.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Autonomic Cloud Computing
* Self-managing cloud services
* Autonomic resource and energy management in cloud computing
* Autonomic cloud applications and services
* Autonomic virtual cloud resources and services
* Cloud workload characterization and prediction
* Monitoring, modeling and analysis of cloud resources and services
* Anomaly behavior analysis of autonomic systems and services
Autonomics for Extreme Scales
* Large scale autonomic systems
* Self-optimizing and self-healing at petacomputing scale
* Self-managing middleware and tools for extreme scales
* Experiences in autonomic systems and applications at extreme scales (peta/exa-computing)
Autonomic Computing Foundations and Design Methods
* Evaluation, validation and quality and correctness assessment of autonomic loops
* Theoretical frameworks for modeling and analyzing autonomic computing systems, control and decision theory
* Model-based design, software engineering, formal methods, testing, programming languages and environments support
* Knowledge representation and visualization of behavior of autonomic systems and services
Autonomic Computing Systems, Tools and Applications
* Self-protection techniques of computing systems, networks and applications
* Stochastic analysis and prediction of autonomic systems and applications
* Benchmarks and tools to evaluate and compare different architectures to implement autonomic cloud systems
* High performance autonomic applications
* Self-* applications in science and engineering
* Self-* Human Machine Interface
Paper/Poster Submission and Publication:
Full papers (a maximum of 12 pages in length), industrial experience reports (a maximum of 8 pages) and posters (a maximum of 4 pages) are invited on a wide variety of topics relating to cloud and autonomic computing as indicated above. All papers must follow the IEEE proceedings format. All manuscripts will be reviewed and judged on merits including originality, significance, interest, correctness, clarity, and relevance to the broader community. Papers are strongly encouraged to report experiences, measurements, and user studies, and to provide an appropriate quantitative evaluation.
Submitted papers must include original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal. They should also not be under review or be submitted to another forum during the CAC 2015 review process. Authors should submit full papers or posters electronically following the instructions from the CAC 2015 conference web site. Accepted papers and posters will appear in proceedings distributed at the conference and available electronically. Authors of accepted papers/poster are expected to present their work at the conference. Authors are also encouraged to submit a poster or demo that summarizes and highlights the main points of their paper.
Workshops, Demonstrations and Exhibitions:
CAC 2015 welcomes proposals for co-located workshops on specific topics of general interest to the cloud and autonomic computing community. Workshops are expected to publish proceedings, and should cover areas that may not be properly addressed in the main scientific program. CAC 2015 will also feature a demonstration and exhibition session consisting of prototypes and technology artifacts such as demonstrating autonomic software or autonomic computing principles.
* Abstract registration: May 8, 2015
* Papers submission deadline: May 15, 2015
* Authors notification: June 15, 2015
* Camera-ready papers due: July 1, 2015
* Danny Menasce (George Mason University, USA)
* Eric Rutten (INRIA, France)
* Prashant Shenoy (University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA)
* Youssif Al-Nashif, chair (Old Dominion University, USA)
* Yaser Jararwah, co-chair (Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan)
* Bharat Madan, co-chair (Old Dominion University, USA)
* Ivan Rodero, co-chair (Rutgers University, USA)
* Keiichi Shima, co-chair (Research Laboratory, IIJ Innovation Institute, Inc., Japan)
* Jinsong Wu, co-chair (Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile)
* Simon Dobson (University of St Andrews, Scotland)
* Geoffrey Fox (Indiana University Bloomington, USA)
* Salim Hariri (University of Arizona, USA)
* Soonwook Hwang (Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information, South Korea)
* Julie McCann (Imperial College, UK)
* Manish Parashar (Rutgers University, USA)
* S. Masoud Sadjadi (Florida International University, USA)
* Alan Sill (Texas Tech University, USA)
* Vladimir Vlassov (KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden)
Jordan University of Science and Technology accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
I am writing to inquire as to how I can remove a private mirror listing for a retired server called pingu.salk.edu<http://pingu.salk.edu>. The person who submitted the original request for our site is no longer here, and is not reachable.
After looking through the mirror management site, I noticed that I would likely need an account in order to manage our private mirror listing. Since I did not originally submit the private mirror request, I’m not sure how to proceed with removal of the private mirror listing. Please let me know what the next steps should be. My contact information is included below.
Information Technology Dept.
The Salk Institute for Biological Studies
Ovaj mail sadrži slike, ukoliko ih ne vidiš klikni ovde (
Ponuda mobilnih telefona | www.dubaireplike.com ( http://www.dubaireplike.com ) |+381643622555
Najbolje replike na svetu!
Dubai replike telefona su najbolje replike Samsungovih telefona na svetu.
Telefoni su vizuelno, softverski i po kvalitetu izrade potpuno identični originalima. Razlika je u malo slabijoj kameri i malo slabijoj
Najbolji odnos cene i kvaliteta!
Odaberite telefon po svojoj želji i meri
U ponudi imamo najbolje modele Samsungovih telefona.
Kupite neki od najpopularnijih telefona na svetu za 3 do 5 puta manje novca.
Zašto da bacate novac na preskupe originale!?
telefoni u ponudi
U ponudi trenutno imamo:
Galaxy Note 4 Dubai - 180evra (crna i bela boja) Quad core 1.7GHz, 1GB RAM-a, 13mpx
Galaxy S5 Dubai - 160 150evra (crna, bela, zlatna i plava) Quad core 1.3GHz, 1GB RAM-a, 16mpx
Galaxy A5 Dubai (dual sim) - 160 150evra (bela boja) Quad core 1.3GHz, 1GB RAM-a, 13mpx
Galaxy Alpha - 150 135evra (crna i bela boja) Quad core 1.3GHz, 1GB RAM-a, 13mpx
Sve o telefonima možete saznati na našem sajtu: www.dubaireplike.com ( http://www.dubaireplike.com ) na kome možete i poručiti telefon.
Više informacija na:
Pratite nas |
Ukoliko ne želite da primate mailove, odjavite se (