I'm Harry, and I want to be public mirror host for Fedora EPEL.
I have 2 server in Indonesia region. Supported by 10G bandwidth.
Sponsor Organization: DomaiNesia
- URL Sponsor: https://www.domainesia.com
- IPv4 Addr: 184.108.40.206
- IPv6 Addr: 2001:df7:5300:2::64
- Hostname Mirror: linux.domainesia.com/fedora/ (http, https, rsync)
Sponsor Organization: NevaCloud
- URL Sponsor: https://nevacloud.com
- IPv4 Addr: 220.127.116.11
- IPv6 Addr: 2001:df7:5300:2::63
- Hostname Mirror: mirror.nevacloud.com/fedora/ (http, https, rsync)
Please help for the next step.
We would like to provide a Fedora mirror located in Kentucky This will be a public mirror and allow connections from everyone.
ipv4 address: 18.104.22.168 & 22.214.171.124
ipv6 address: 2606:4540:1011:1d:20c:29ff:fe51:24a7
We support the following protocols,
Out going bandwidth to the server is 2.5gbps however can be upgraded to 10gbps if needed.
Our asn is 399571
we would like to add our public mirror.
The following is our information, and we also have enabled https support
Owner: NYCU CSIT
rsync (fedora): rsync://fedora.cs.nycu.edu.tw/fedora/
rsync (fedora-epel): rsync://fedora.cs.nycu.edu.tw/fedora-epel/
Location: Asia Taiwan
Sponsor: Computer Center, Department of Computer Science, National Yang
Ming Chiao Tung University
Sponsor URL: https://it.cs.nycu.edu.tw/
Email contact: mirror[at]linux.cs.nycu.edu.tw
And our mirror manager account name: nycucsitmirror
Computer Center, Department of Computer Science,
National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University, Taiwan.
1001 University Road, Hsinchu, Taiwan 300, ROC.