The Nmstate project proudly presents:
This release contains fixes:
=> Bug Fixes
* Fix deadlock when openvswitch service is not running.
=> Known issues when using NetworkManager 1.22.8
* All changes to bridges might disrupt their connectivity.
* Cannot detach a system port from an OVS bridge.
* Sometimes, NetworkManager may throw a "Failed to find a compatible
device for this connection" error.
* Cannot set bond option with updelay=0,miimon=0.
* Cannot set bond option with miimon=100,arp_interval=0.
Please note that the packages are already available.
* Fedora 32: https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=42182216
* Fedora rawhide: https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=42181993
* Copr nmstate-0.2:
* Copr nmstate-0.2-git:
* Copr nmstate:
* PyPi: https://pypi.org/project/nmstate/0.2.7/