I just uploaded all the packages rebuilt for Ruby 1.9.3.
- At , you will find *.tar.gz files. Each file contains a directory with git repo
cloned from fedpkg. To see the changes that I have made with your gem, you can run
"git diff master" in the corresponding directory.
- At , you will find the SRPMS built in mock for fedora-rawhide-x86_64.
A few notes:
- I didn't bump any versions/releases/changelogs, even when I was switching to newer
versions from upstreams, these you're gonna have to do by yourselves.
- As I mentioned in one of my previous mails, the gem binary extensions are not yet placed
into the target directory, because this haven't been sorted out completely, yet.
Again, this you're gonna have to do by yourselves when it's done in Ruby 1.9.3
spec (resp. the corresponding Rubygems).
- The Ruby package I used is not completely up to date with Vit's testing repo, but
the changes that Vit made shouldn't change anything from this point of view.
So this is for you to see how the packages will look like. And when the time comes, you
can actually use these when switching to Ruby 1.9.3 :)