On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 9:58 AM Stephen John Smoogen <smooge(a)gmail.com>
On 10 October 2017 at 07:11, Stephen Gallagher
> I have a conflict today and will not make it to the meeting. If someone
> can run it, please reply and let people know. If no one does, consider it
> canceled for this week.
Do we have anything to put on an agenda for the meeting? I can run it
if we have an agreed upon agenda but there hasn't been anything on the
list for what to talk about.
Well, we ostensibly have a Go/No-Go decision on Thursday about whether we
are releasing a Beta, but that's not in great shape. I might ask Langdon
(CCed) to provide a status report and a list of ways to help us get there.