Author: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(a)wolff.to>
Date: Sat Sep 18 09:24:59 2010 -0500
Don't try to copy over documentation that isn't there any more.
A similar fix had been applied to live base a while ago. We really want
live base inheriting from mini so that we don't end up having to fix
fedora-live-mini.ks | 1 -
1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
diff --git a/fedora-live-mini.ks b/fedora-live-mini.ks
index 550cba5..e036bb1 100644
@@ -393,7 +393,6 @@ touch /var/lib/readahead/early.sorted
cp $INSTALL_ROOT/usr/share/doc/*-release-*/GPL $LIVE_ROOT/GPL
-cp $INSTALL_ROOT/usr/share/doc/HTML/readme-live-image/en_US/readme-live-image-en_US.txt $LIVE_ROOT/README
# only works on x86, x86_64
if [ "$(uname -i)" = "i386" -o "$(uname -i)" = "x86_64" ]; then
We have reached the point in the release process where we need to be serious
about getting under target sizes for spins.
If your spin is oversize at this point, you need to looking at cutting out
packages to get under your target size.
Author: Sebastian Vahl <fedora(a)deadbabylon.de>
Date: Wed Sep 15 07:49:33 2010 +0200
-kdeaccessibility; -konq-plugins (space issues)
fedora-livecd-kde.ks | 3 ++-
1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
diff --git a/fedora-livecd-kde.ks b/fedora-livecd-kde.ks
index b9bbd91..8ae3030 100644
@@ -21,6 +21,7 @@
-amarok # amarok has duplicate functionality with juk (~13 megs)
-digikam # digikam has duplicate functionality with gwenview (~11 megs)
-kdeedu* # kdeedu is too big for the live images
-scribus # scribus is too big for the live images
-ktorrent # kget has also basic torrent features (~3 megs)
@@ -28,7 +29,7 @@
-kaffeine* # kaffeine has duplicate functionality with dragonplayer (~3 megs)
-kdeartwork-screensavers # screensavers are not needed on live images
-kipi-plugins # ~8 megs
-#-konq-plugins # ~2 megs
+-konq-plugins # ~2 megs
-kdeplasma-addons # ~16 megs
# Additional packages that are not default in kde-desktop but useful
Meeting started by brunowolff at 21:05:12 UTC. The full logs are
* who's here? (brunowolff, 21:05:31)
* FYI (brunowolff, 21:07:21)
* nightly composes (brunowolff, 21:07:45)
* ACTION: brunowolff will file a beta blocker bug for the empathy
dependency problem. (brunowolff, 21:11:17)
* livecd-tools (brunowolff, 21:11:28)
* ACTION: brunowolff will build a new livecd-tools tonight.
* meego (brunowolff, 21:18:48)
* test plans (brunowolff, 21:22:12)
* spins SIG status report (brunowolff, 21:23:13)
* other (brunowolff, 21:26:07)
* ACTION: brunowolff will send message to spins list reminding people
that we need to be serious about sizes now. (brunowolff, 21:28:13)
* ACTION: brunowolff will mail out the meeting notes. (brunowolff,
Meeting ended at 21:28:59 UTC.
* brunowolff will file a beta blocker bug for the empathy dependency
* brunowolff will build a new livecd-tools tonight.
* brunowolff will send message to spins list reminding people that we
need to be serious about sizes now.
* brunowolff will mail out the meeting notes.
I have done a new build of livecd-tools that has lots of bugfixes (at
least I hope), but needs lots of testing. Testing image building takes
a long time and I can't do too much myself and we'd really like to be
able to use this rather than an update to 033 with only a couple of
cherry picked fixes.
Not that there has been a reported problem with gdm in testing. So you
might want to avoid that package when testing.
Currently the updates entry is at: