[Fedora-spins] [fedora-kickstarts] 01/01: When building cloud images oz uses dracut to setup networking and it in turn makes a ifcfg-en<something> file with this config. We don't want to use this, we want to always use ifcfg-eth0 so it's the same on all images. So, we remove ifcfg-en* (They are different on each arch we make cloud images for, but en* gets them all). Additionally we were using some old udev tricks to get eth0, but this is error prone and already incorrect as systemd-udev has moved f