389 Directory Server 22.214.171.124
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 31.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download
Highlights in 126.96.36.199
* Bug fixes, and UI completion
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/download.html>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use *dnf install 389-ds-base*
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use *dnf install cockpit-389-ds*
After rpm install completes, run *dscreate interactive*
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/development/source.html>
for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is complete and QE tested.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
* Bump version to 188.8.131.52
* Issue 50787 - fix implementation of attr unique
* Issue 51078 - Add nsslapd-enable-upgrade-hash to the schema
* Issue 51068 - deadlock when updating the schema
* Issue 51060 - unable to set sslVersionMin to TLS1.0
* Issue 51064 - Unable to install server where IPv6 is disabled
* Issue 51051 - CLI fix consistency issues with confirmations
* Issue 51047 - React deprecating ComponentWillMount
* Issue 50499 - fix npm audit issues
* Issue 51035 - Heavy StartTLS connection load can randomly fail
* Issue 51031 - UI - transition between two instances needs improvement
389 Directory Server Development Team