Tons of updates to the http://isitfedoraruby.com
Much appreciation goes out to Nico, Mark, Animesh, and Kendhia (all
cc'd) who have all added all of the following features recently.
In no particular order:
- Now hosted on Openshift!!!
- Integrated it w/ jenkins so whenever we push to the 'stable' branch in
git, the openshift instance gets automatically updated. (meaning quicker
- Began visualizations, for example see the packages a fedora user
maintains in bubbles whose size is proportional to the number of commits
- Now has a timeline of all gem / rpm activity (from both upstream and
on the fedora side)
- Began gamification: added code to import the fedora user maintaining
the package and are starting to display this info in various ways, such
as with badges:
- Static content and better styling, some of the blank pages are now
- Started adding i18n support for internationalized text
- Added better error pages for http 404, 500, etc
Of course the app is still in development so if you want to see anything
just shout out or send a pull request!