(Please note that change in time for today: 1400 UTC instead of 1300 UTC)
Please join us at the next Open NeuroFedora team meeting on Monday 29
March (today!) at 1400UTC in #fedora-neuro on IRC (Freenode). The
meeting is a public meeting, and open for everyone to attend. You can
join us over:
The channel is also bridged to Telegram, so you can also join us there on the
You can convert the meeting time to your local time using this command
in a terminal:
$ date --date='TZ="UTC" 1400 today'
or you can use this link:
The meeting will be chaired by @ankursinha. The agenda for the
- New introductions and roll call.
- Tasks from last week's meeting:
- Open Pagure tickets:
- Open bugs check: https://tinyurl.com/neurofedora-bugs
- Open package reviews check:
- Koschei packages check:
- CompNeuro lab compose status check for F34/F35:
- Neuroscience query of the week
- Next meeting day, and chair.
- Open floor.
We hope to see you there!
You can learn more about NeuroFedora here:
Ankur Sinha "FranciscoD" (He / Him / His) |
Time zone: Europe/London