Due to lack of time, I am dropping my maintainership for the following:
- bouncycastle, bouncycastle-mail, bouncycastle-tsp: New version
available, but not API compatible with the itext version (2.1.7) we
have. I have an almost complete patch for itext-2.1.7 for the API
changes for those who are interested. But itext build fails in tho GCJ
AOT bits compilation phase.
- calf: No releases for a while but the trunk is active.
- clementine: Very cooperative upstream. They have a constant habit of
bundling 3rd party libraries. But they gladly accept patches to factor
those out. So every clementine release comes with a debate with
upstream, exchanging patches etc.
- itext: Cannot update to 5.x due to license issues. also see above at
- libechonest: needed by clementine
- libfreebob: this is an obsolete library, replaced by libffado
- libqxt: needed by clementine
- qjson: needed by clementine
- qtiocompressor: needed by clementine
- qtlockedfile: needed by clementine
- qtsingleapplication: needed by clementine
- sha2: needed by clementine
Additionally I am dropping my comaintainership for the following.
These packages still have primary maintainers but I am sure these
maintainers won't mind additional help:
Feel free to take anything you need.
Show replies by date