#fedora-meeting: Infrastructure (2012-09-27)
Meeting started by nirik at 18:00:01 UTC. The full logs are available at
* hey hey! (nirik, 18:00:01)
* New folks introductions and Apprentice tasks (nirik, 18:02:59)
* Applications status / discussion (nirik, 18:04:04)
* Sysadmin status / discussion (nirik, 18:31:46)
* Private Cloud status update (nirik, 18:35:56)
* Security FAD update (nirik, 18:39:24)
* Upcoming Tasks/Items (nirik, 18:40:22)
* 2012-10-09 to 2012-10-23 F18 Beta Freeze (nirik, 18:40:34)
* 2012-10-23 F18 Beta release (nirik, 18:40:35)
* 2012-11-13 to 2012-11-27 F18 Final Freeze (nirik, 18:40:35)
* 2012-11-20 FY2014 budget due (nirik, 18:40:35)
* 2012-11-22 to 2012-11-23 Thanksgiving holiday (nirik, 18:40:35)
* 2012-11-26 to 2012-11-29 Security FAD (nirik, 18:40:35)
* 2012-11-27 F18 release. (nirik, 18:40:37)
* 2012-11-30 end of 3nd quarter (nirik, 18:40:41)
* 2012-12-24 to 2013-01-01 Red Hat Shutdown for holidays. (nirik,
* 2013-01-18 to 2013-01-20 FUDCON Lawrence (nirik, 18:40:45)
* Open Floor (nirik, 18:41:41)
Meeting ended at 18:48:16 UTC.
Action Items, by person
People Present (lines said)
* nirik (115)
* threebean (29)
* dgilmore (25)
* abadger1999 (24)
* lmacken (12)
* smooge (12)
* zodbot (5)
* relrod (5)
* herlo (3)
* akshaysth (2)
* _love_hurts_ (2)
* jwb (1)
* ricky (0)
* mdomsch (0)
* skvidal (0)
* CodeBlock (0)
18:00:01 <nirik> #startmeeting Infrastructure (2012-09-27)
18:00:01 <zodbot> Meeting started Thu Sep 27 18:00:01 2012 UTC. The chair is nirik. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
18:00:01 <zodbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #halp #info #idea #link #topic.
18:00:01 <nirik> #meetingname infrastructure
18:00:01 <zodbot> The meeting name has been set to 'infrastructure'
18:00:01 <nirik> #topic hey hey!
18:00:01 <nirik> #chair smooge skvidal CodeBlock ricky nirik abadger1999 lmacken dgilmore mdomsch threebean
18:00:01 <zodbot> Current chairs: CodeBlock abadger1999 dgilmore lmacken mdomsch nirik ricky skvidal smooge threebean
18:00:13 <nirik> who alls around for a infra meeting?
18:00:16 * _love_hurts_ present
18:01:26 <smooge> here
18:01:40 <dgilmore> hola
18:01:43 * nirik waits for more folks to wander in
18:01:48 * lmacken
18:02:04 * herlo
18:02:39 * threebean
18:02:57 <nirik> ok, I guess lets go ahead and get started...
18:02:59 <nirik> #topic New folks introductions and Apprentice tasks
18:03:04 <nirik> Any new folks this week?
18:03:14 <nirik> or apprentices like to discuss questions/tickets/whatever?
18:03:57 <nirik> ok...
18:04:04 <nirik> #topic Applications status / discussion
18:04:14 <nirik> Any application/devel news this week or upcoming soon?
18:04:15 * akshaysth sneaks in
18:04:41 <nirik> we did just update python-bugzilla in production and moved gather-easyfix and review-stats from staging to production to handle that.
18:04:53 <nirik> Please be on the look out for any bugzilla related issues in our apps
18:05:02 * threebean brought a list of stuff! http://www.fpaste.org/Y77R/
18:05:23 <nirik> nice. ;)
18:05:42 <nirik> can you spew them to the channel? (since fpaste might expire someday or whatever)
18:05:47 <threebean> right, right
18:05:53 * nirik doesn't mind the flood as long as freenode doesn't. ;)
18:06:02 <threebean> exciting stuff that happened:
18:06:03 <threebean> - new messages being emitted from releng, pkgdb2branch, and meetbot
18:06:03 <threebean> - updated to latest fedmsg-0.5.0 in all of staging last week.
18:06:03 <threebean> - You can get fedmsg messages publicly at tcp://hub.fedoraproject.org:9940 and
18:06:06 <threebean> tcp://hub.stg.fedoraproject.org:9940. I'll write more on how to do this after
18:06:09 <threebean> the freeze starts.
18:06:11 <threebean> - deployed a new /packages app with some nice bugfixes
18:06:14 <threebean> things to get done before the freeze (12 days until freeze):
18:06:19 <threebean> - datanommer - https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/3485
18:06:22 <threebean> - koji plugin - https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/3438
18:06:25 <threebean> - fix busmon in stg, deploy to production (app0*).
18:06:27 <threebean> - update fedmsg to 0.5.0 everywhere in production.
18:06:30 <threebean> This is where we stand now -> http://www.fpaste.org/fENr/
18:06:44 <nirik> cool. ;) Exciting stuff in the messaging lang.
18:06:45 <nirik> land
18:07:02 <nirik> can meetbot report the name of meetings and/or what channel they are in?
18:07:08 <threebean> yes
18:07:26 <threebean> just need to put the new fedmsg on value03
18:07:28 <nirik> cool.
18:08:10 <smooge> tres cool
18:08:48 <nirik> ok, any other application related news?
18:08:57 <nirik> abadger1999: you were going to try and get a pkgdb release pushed out?
18:09:12 <nirik> relrod: where's the fas new release standing?
18:09:13 <abadger1999> nirik: yeah -- sometime before freeze.
18:09:28 * nirik is looking forward to dropping all those hotfixes. ;)
18:10:03 <abadger1999> nirik: heh -- I already see a few features that might come in as hotfixes after the release is out :-(
18:10:14 <nirik> yeah, it's neverending. ;)
18:10:56 <abadger1999> nirik: I plan on making this release purely about hotfixes. Merging all those in. then checking that the files in the release match what's actually running on the servers.
18:10:59 <nirik> abadger1999 / threebean: speaking of packages/pkgdb... https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/3454 can that be closed? or is there further action we can take there?
18:11:11 <abadger1999> Then push it to stg and production in pretty rapid succession.
18:11:29 <nirik> abadger1999: sounds good. Then we can get back on a more regular release cycle hopefully.
18:11:32 <threebean> nirik: not yet.. almost there.
18:12:08 <abadger1999> nirik: Well -- I'm thinking that that is further out
18:12:29 <abadger1999> nirik: I am very sorely tempted to go for the pkgdb rewrite to be leaner.
18:12:30 <nirik> Oh, I guess application related: Smolt retirement. We pinged suse and some other folks that were using it... Suse says no problem with retiring it, it wasn't even in their two more recent releases, and they removed it from the older one they still support.
18:12:39 <abadger1999> nirik: and just handle acls (as in that ticket)
18:12:53 <nirik> abadger1999: ok. That makes sense.
18:13:18 <abadger1999> yay! (smolt retirement)
18:13:33 <abadger1999> nirik: Any people we need to contact on our side?
18:13:35 <nirik> I think we still want to wait for word from the other distros.
18:13:41 <nirik> for a bit.
18:13:54 <nirik> but the question is: should we try and retire before f18? or after?
18:14:13 <nirik> or phased approach... remove client from f18 and retire server later.
18:14:15 <abadger1999> Should we already be looking into a cgi to /dev/null new data submited to smolt?
18:14:36 <nirik> yeah, would be good to have that ready.
18:14:45 * threebean seems to recall puiterwijck was going to look at that
18:14:54 <abadger1999> I'd say, remove the server and replace with /dev/null asap. Remove client in F18 or F19 -- sooner is better.
18:14:58 <nirik> yeah, puiterwijk was going to look into it.
18:15:01 <abadger1999> Cool.
18:15:28 <abadger1999> If he gets bogged down with other work he can let me know and I'll look into it.
18:15:35 <nirik> I'll see about removing it from comps now.
18:15:38 * dgilmore can remove smolt from f18 right now
18:15:48 <abadger1999> It shouldn't be a very hard thing to code.
18:16:01 <nirik> dgilmore: cool... I think we just need to nuke it from comps...
18:16:10 <dgilmore> nirik: there is a few things to do
18:16:24 <dgilmore> nirik: but we will have to keep the server up until f17 is EOL
18:16:26 * nirik notes we have https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Smolt_retirement
18:16:44 <dgilmore> nirik: since any install of f17 will prompt to have he profile submitted
18:16:57 <nirik> dgilmore: yeah, we were going to look at replacing it with a sink service that accepts the data and drops it... along with a landing page that says what happened to it.
18:17:01 <dgilmore> though i guess that will just fail behind the scenes
18:17:27 <nirik> also a redirect so people who go to their profile or whatever get a page explaining.
18:17:29 <dgilmore> nirik: if we plan to kill it we should get it out of f18 beta
18:18:20 <nirik> I agree.
18:18:25 <nirik> dropping it from comps should do that.
18:18:55 <nirik> dgilmore: you want to do that? or shall I?
18:19:00 <dgilmore> drop from comps, block from f18 probably also some other changes to composition
18:19:07 <dgilmore> nirik: I will
18:19:21 <nirik> do we want to set a time now for replacing the server with the EOL version?
18:19:31 <nirik> dgilmore: awesome. Thanks.
18:19:35 <dgilmore> nirik: thats less time critical
18:19:37 <smooge> when is beta
18:19:38 <dgilmore> but we should
18:19:45 <dgilmore> smooge: 3 weeks i think
18:19:51 <smooge> I would say that is when we replace it
18:19:52 <dgilmore> maybe 2 weeks
18:19:57 <smooge> the server side
18:19:57 <nirik> 2012-10-23
18:20:06 <nirik> (unless we slip)
18:20:18 <dgilmore> my schedule doesnt have room for slips
18:20:23 <lmacken> smolt is currently required by func?
18:20:29 <nirik> lmacken: ?
18:20:32 <nirik> it is?
18:20:41 <nirik> that seems odd.
18:21:10 <lmacken> https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/smolt/relationships/required_by
18:21:21 <abadger1999> /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/func/minion/modules/hardware.py: # this will fail if smolt is not installed. That's ok. hal_info will
18:21:22 <lmacken> yeah, weird
18:21:39 <smooge> ha
18:21:41 <abadger1999> still work.
18:21:51 <smooge> hal_info will still work?
18:21:51 <abadger1999> So -- looks safe to remove the dep
18:21:58 <nirik> hal and smolt... two friends sitting in rocking chairs at the old programs home.
18:22:07 <herlo> lol
18:22:22 <abadger1999> okay--- maybe not quite
18:22:23 <smooge> I thought we took hal out to the cornfield last release
18:22:26 <abadger1999> It will remove functionality
18:22:38 <abadger1999> (without smolt, getting hw data will return an empty )
18:23:06 <nirik> so, how about we plan for replacing the server after beta... but before final. Would give time to announce it, etc.
18:23:06 <smooge> I have the feeling that we can fix that by taking the code out of smolt and sticking it in func. easy peasy.. [is playing programmer manager today]
18:23:30 <nirik> like say... 2012-11-07
18:23:45 <nirik> thats a bit more than a month for notice.
18:24:27 <nirik> or is that not enough time?
18:25:33 <dgilmore> nirik: sounds fine :)
18:25:43 * dgilmore has just taken smolt out the back of the shed
18:26:12 * relrod here, late - just got home from class
18:26:29 * abadger1999 wonders if dgilmore uses an axe or a shotgun
18:26:30 <nirik> proposal: set 2012-11-07 as the date to move the server over to placeholder version.
18:26:37 <abadger1999> +1
18:26:40 <lmacken> so yeah, func needs the hardware enumeration code from smolt...
18:26:47 <smooge> abadger1999, he uses a spoon. it takes longer
18:26:53 <abadger1999> lmacken: That code looks broken to me too...
18:27:00 <lmacken> abadger1999: it's definitely a mess...
18:27:15 <abadger1999> import smolt ; smolt.Hardware() => looks like it doesn't work with current smolt code
18:27:22 <dgilmore> abadger1999: it was vicious and bloody
18:27:35 <relrod> nirik: late response, but the FAS release is going well. Tomorrow ends the translations period, but i'll be at ohio linuxfest. Will probably wrap up the final release Monday.
18:27:43 <nirik> relrod: cool. ;)
18:27:48 <threebean> relrod: awesome :)
18:28:17 <lmacken> abadger1999: smolt.Hardware() works for me
18:28:44 <nirik> yeah, we will need to figure out how best to fix it in func... ;) we can do that out of band?
18:28:50 <nirik> any other application/devel news?
18:29:00 <lmacken> I'm working on getting a new bodhi bugfix release out before the freeze
18:29:12 <lmacken> fixing up some of those push ordering issues that we hit with the big f18 alpha push
18:29:35 <nirik> cool. Any news on 2.0? or not much on it recently?
18:30:14 <lmacken> not much 2.0 dev lately, more putting out fires in 1.0
18:30:18 <threebean> lmacken: thanks for helping stress test fedmsg the other day, too. sometime when we're both free, can we revisit that?
18:30:45 <nirik> ok, still hopefully a 2.0 early release after f18 goes out? it would be cool to have it in for f19...
18:30:48 <lmacken> threebean: yeah, let's turn that code into a benchmarking stress test
18:30:54 * threebean nods
18:31:03 <lmacken> nirik: hopefully around that timeframe
18:31:08 <nirik> cool cool.
18:31:16 <nirik> #topic Sysadmin status / discussion
18:31:17 <relrod> oh I have one more thing
18:31:22 <nirik> #undo
18:31:22 <zodbot> Removing item from minutes: <MeetBot.items.Topic object at 0x238e9fd0>
18:31:29 <relrod> python-flask is out of epel-testing now :)
18:31:29 <nirik> relrod: go ahead...
18:31:42 <nirik> ok. Nice.
18:31:46 <nirik> #topic Sysadmin status / discussion
18:31:50 <relrod> (so fedorahosted-app work can start up again too)
18:31:59 <nirik> So, lets see... what do we have in sysadmin land this week/upcoming soon?
18:32:10 <nirik> I have scheduled some mass reboots for monday/tuesday next week.
18:32:17 <nirik> to get us up to date on kernel/glibc, etc.
18:32:48 <smooge> I have been dealing with IBM and hardware issues in general
18:33:22 <nirik> we are also going to be cleaning up the production wiki db monday... and then we can push some more plugins into it from staging.
18:33:32 <nirik> smooge: yeah, no fun. ;(
18:33:47 <nirik> we have 4 new machines pending getting their remote console working.
18:33:58 <smooge> I have developed a craving for cigarettes and whisky
18:34:06 <nirik> 1 at osuosl... 1 for a virthost12 and 2 for new kernel builders.
18:34:09 <dgilmore> smooge: i offer you corn
18:34:58 <nirik> we got the new bus instance for production setup and ports into it...
18:35:41 <nirik> lots of regular stuff.
18:35:55 <nirik> which leads on to...
18:35:56 <nirik> #topic Private Cloud status update
18:36:12 <nirik> we have our euca cloudlet and our openstack cloudlet both up and running.
18:36:35 <nirik> we are testing things on them... skvidal is going to try and run a ftbfs run on the euca one soon.
18:37:00 <nirik> if anyone would like to help us test on them, see me or skvidal for access after the meeting.
18:37:16 <threebean> do you have a timeframe for testing?
18:37:22 * akshaysth nods
18:37:28 <nirik> I am almost 100% going to reinstall the openstack one in a few weeks when folsom comes out.
18:37:35 <_love_hurts_> I'm interested in cloud things
18:37:57 <nirik> threebean: well, on openstack it will get reinstalled in a few weeks. ;) On euca I think we are more stable, so instances there might be able to exist longer.
18:38:18 <threebean> ok :)
18:38:36 <nirik> keeping in mind the cloudy mindset... that instances are transitory... save off your data to remote or a persistent volume if you care about it.
18:39:24 <nirik> #topic Security FAD update
18:39:46 <nirik> ok, so I think we are just going to go with the orig dates and I should move that forward seeing if we have budget for everyone, etc.
18:39:52 <nirik> I will try and work on that in the coming week.
18:40:02 <nirik> If you haven't updated your info on the wiki page, please do
18:40:13 <nirik> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Infrastructure_Security_2012
18:40:22 <nirik> #topic Upcoming Tasks/Items
18:40:32 <nirik> Here's what I have for upcoming:
18:40:34 <nirik> #info 2012-10-09 to 2012-10-23 F18 Beta Freeze
18:40:35 <nirik> #info 2012-10-23 F18 Beta release
18:40:35 <nirik> #info 2012-11-13 to 2012-11-27 F18 Final Freeze
18:40:35 <nirik> #info 2012-11-20 FY2014 budget due
18:40:35 <nirik> #info 2012-11-22 to 2012-11-23 Thanksgiving holiday
18:40:35 <nirik> #info 2012-11-26 to 2012-11-29 Security FAD
18:40:37 <nirik> #info 2012-11-27 F18 release.
18:40:41 <nirik> #info 2012-11-30 end of 3nd quarter
18:40:44 <nirik> #info 2012-12-24 to 2013-01-01 Red Hat Shutdown for holidays.
18:40:45 <nirik> #info 2013-01-18 to 2013-01-20 FUDCON Lawrence
18:40:48 <nirik> any other items people would like to schedule or note?
18:41:41 <nirik> #topic Open Floor
18:41:48 <nirik> Any one have anything for open floor?
18:42:05 <dgilmore> just that my hours over the next 2 months will be all over the place
18:42:11 <nirik> ideas/comments/feedback/bacon?
18:42:19 <herlo> rub some bacon on it :)
18:42:38 <nirik> dgilmore: are there going to be specific days you are offline? feel free to let me know if there's anything I can help with while you are offline.
18:43:02 <dgilmore> nirik: around FUDCon i mostly wont be online
18:43:14 <dgilmore> im taking most of the week of Oct 8th off
18:43:31 <dgilmore> im taking off from Dec 4-11
18:43:33 <nirik> ok. Just wanted to know if there's composes or whatever that need doing. ;) Shouldn't be then...
18:43:41 <dgilmore> and there will be flight days in there
18:43:58 <dgilmore> nirik: i tried to schedule things so ill be around for composes
18:44:03 <nirik> also jwb offered to assist with composes or updates.
18:44:08 <dgilmore> yeah
18:44:57 <jwb> i did
18:45:00 <nirik> ok, if nothing else, we can call it a meeting. ;)
18:45:12 <threebean> real quick -> I was looking at modules-staging earlier today and hoping that we could clean it out before beta freeze... but a lot of that already happened today. :)
18:45:38 <nirik> threebean: yeah, would be good to clean out as much of that as we can before freeze.
18:45:58 * threebean nods
18:47:06 <nirik> ok, will set the meeting fuse for 1 min... ;)
18:48:13 <nirik> ok, thanks for coming everyone. Lets keep on truckin in #fedora-admin, #fedora-noc and/or #fedora-apps. ;)
18:48:16 <nirik> #endmeeting
#fedora-meeting: IRC Support SIG (2012-09-27)
Meeting started by nirik at 17:00:01 UTC. The full logs are available at
* init process (nirik, 17:00:02)
* Week in review (nirik, 17:01:34)
* LINK: http://fedora.theglaserfamily.org/ircstats/fedora-weekly.html
* ticket 128 - Community helped fix a nvidia module (nirik, 17:06:26)
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/irc-support-sig/ticket/128 (nirik,
* ticket 127 - Hey why am i being treated like an idiot for asking?
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/irc-support-sig/ticket/127 (nirik,
* Open Floor (nirik, 17:17:08)
Meeting ended at 17:22:05 UTC.
Action Items, by person
People Present (lines said)
* nirik (44)
* bikedude880 (17)
* BobJensen (12)
* Discordian (10)
* zodbot (3)
* N3LRX (1)
* Sonar_Gal (1)
17:00:01 <nirik> #startmeeting IRC Support SIG (2012-09-27)
17:00:01 <zodbot> Meeting started Thu Sep 27 17:00:01 2012 UTC. The chair is nirik. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
17:00:01 <zodbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #halp #info #idea #link #topic.
17:00:01 <nirik> #meetingname irc-support-sig
17:00:01 <zodbot> The meeting name has been set to 'irc-support-sig'
17:00:02 <nirik> #topic init process
17:00:13 * N3LRX
17:00:15 <nirik> hey folks. Who's around for a quick irc support sig meeting? ;)
17:00:20 * Discordian is
17:00:24 <nirik> bikedude880: everyone is welcome...
17:00:30 <bikedude880> Thanks nirik
17:00:57 * BobJensen
17:01:32 <nirik> okey dokey, lets go ahead and get started then I guess...
17:01:34 <nirik> #topic Week in review
17:01:34 <nirik> http://fedora.theglaserfamily.org/ircstats/fedora-weekly.html
17:01:53 <nirik> anyone have items from the previous week to note? common bugs or issues or the like?
17:02:12 <nirik> bikedude880: you are number 1. ;)
17:02:27 <Discordian> There's the clangg issue in F17
17:02:28 <bikedude880> I don't understand that honestly...
17:02:32 <Discordian> clang
17:02:35 <nirik> seems like it was a pretty quiet week. I have been busy, so not as active as normal.
17:02:38 <bikedude880> Except for my IR remote issue which seems to have fixed itself
17:02:56 <nirik> bikedude880: really? cool... glad it's working.
17:02:57 <bikedude880> Looked like a USB controller bug, but that's enough on that
17:03:14 <Discordian> libstdc++ is out of step on i686 and x86_64
17:03:37 <nirik> Discordian: it's not, it's other things that are depending on it... like clang. ;)
17:04:09 <Discordian> Well whatever it's been bothering a few folk including me
17:04:48 <nirik> yeah, it's clang in updates needs the old gcc/libstdc++... so yum tries to find it, and finds the old 32bit one in the base repo and boom.
17:05:13 <nirik> ok, anything else to note from the week? or shall we move on?
17:05:22 <nirik> (hopefully clang in updates-testing will go out soon and fix that issue)
17:05:33 * Discordian nods
17:05:39 <bikedude880> The only things I can note will get updated in F18
17:06:24 <nirik> ok, on to tickets.
17:06:26 <nirik> #topic ticket 128 - Community helped fix a nvidia module
17:06:27 <nirik> https://fedorahosted.org/irc-support-sig/ticket/128
17:06:47 <nirik> this is some kudos to some folks.
17:06:57 <nirik> always nice to see people happy their issue was solved well.
17:07:07 <Discordian> Yep +1
17:07:16 <bikedude880> Nice work :)
17:08:02 <nirik> yep.
17:08:22 <nirik> next ticket...
17:08:23 <nirik> #topic ticket 127 - Hey why am i being treated like an idiot for asking?
17:08:24 <nirik> https://fedorahosted.org/irc-support-sig/ticket/127
17:08:53 <nirik> I think the reporter here was being oversensitive and taking offense where none was offered.
17:08:55 <Discordian> I'm afraid there seems to have been a communication issue
17:08:56 <bikedude880> Just saw that, quite a bit of reading in that one
17:09:13 <Discordian> and yes they over-reacted
17:09:33 <bikedude880> First few lines... I agree
17:09:46 <BobJensen> I don't see where the user was treated like an idiot. But I am commonly blind to people's image of themselves.
17:10:09 <bikedude880> I can see where it would be misinterpreted
17:10:29 * nirik fixes the log, reload for more readable version
17:10:31 <bikedude880> When a user fails to provide more information than the error message, it's hard to want to help
17:10:39 <Discordian> I also don't think fenrus02 treated them like an idiot
17:11:21 <nirik> lots of context missing for sure.
17:11:32 <BobJensen> I'm afraid I would have handled them... much more abrasively...
17:11:35 <nirik> so, what can we learn from this/do?
17:12:15 <nirik> I guess it might have helped to get more info from the user... but unclear
17:12:19 <BobJensen> No matter how hard we try we can't please everyone
17:12:21 * Sonar_Gal sneaks in
17:12:28 <nirik> yeah.
17:12:30 <BobJensen> We can only try
17:12:46 <bikedude880> Been around Android long enough to know that some people can't express their issue in English
17:13:03 <bikedude880> Or they don't know how to find out the root cause of it
17:13:32 <BobJensen> This user seemed to have a lot of problems that may have been self inflicted in the days that followed the ticket also.
17:14:12 <nirik> yeah, I recall talking with them briefly and they were much more interested in ranting about things than providing info or working on a solution to issues. ;(
17:14:25 <BobJensen> Did not seem to really want to own up to some of the errors in judgment or help people that would try to work with them to resolve the issues.
17:14:42 <nirik> anyhow, I guess we thank them for feedback, and just try and do better at gathering info or pointing people to other support resources.
17:14:45 <bikedude880> I'd say the best thing to ask is if it's a clean install
17:15:15 <BobJensen> Yeah button it up. Hope they sorted it all out.
17:15:53 <nirik> bikedude880: yeah, that would be good info to know... along with: what log was the error in, lines around it for context, and a lot of other things. ;)
17:16:07 <bikedude880> Definitely
17:16:35 <bikedude880> I'm sure 'fpaste --sysinfo' could provide most of the basic info
17:16:44 <nirik> anyhow, thats the tickets this week... would anyone like to step up to close them out politely with the info from this meeting?
17:16:56 <BobJensen> nirik: I'll do it
17:17:05 <nirik> BobJensen: thanks.
17:17:08 <nirik> #topic Open Floor
17:17:22 <nirik> any items for open floor? suggestions / ideas / bacon?
17:18:24 <bikedude880> I know I'm constantly looking for what's getting updated next, already familiar with the 'bodhi' command... is there any place where the information is posted publicly?
17:19:09 <nirik> bikedude880: if you want a firehose of info... #fedora-fedmsg shows all the messages from the internal message bus... including when updates are created, etc. There are also bodhi rss feeds.
17:20:31 <bikedude880> Nice, good info to know
17:20:44 <nirik> ok, any other open floor items? or shall we call it a meeting?
17:21:47 <BobJensen> Call it what you like...
17:21:53 <nirik> I'll call it...
17:21:54 <BobJensen> Closed the tickets.
17:21:56 <nirik> bacon. :)
17:22:01 <nirik> Thanks for coming everyone!
17:22:01 <BobJensen> Mmmmm Bacon
17:22:05 <nirik> #endmeeting
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-qa/2012-09-26/f18-beta-blocker-re...
* Roll Call (tflink, 16:03:46)
* Introduction (tflink, 16:12:06)
* Our purpose in this meeting is to review proposed blocker and
nice-to-have bugs and decide whether to accept them, and to monitor
the progress of fixing existing accepted blocker and nice-to-have
bugs. (tflink, 16:12:17)
* We'll be following the process outlined at: (tflink, 16:12:29)
* LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting
* The bugs up for review today are available at: (tflink, 16:12:38)
* LINK: http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/current (tflink,
* The criteria for release blocking bugs can be found at: (tflink,
* LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_18_Beta_Release_Criteria
* AGREED: - Leave all proposed blockers which would hit a criterion
currently proposed for revision for a later review meeting (tflink,
* 32 Proposed Blocker (tflink, 16:16:41)
* 0 Accepted Blocker (tflink, 16:16:42)
* 6 Proposed NTH (tflink, 16:16:42)
* 0 Accepted NTH (tflink, 16:16:42)
* (824191) nfsiso install hangs during reboot (tflink, 16:17:58)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=824191 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 16:17:58)
* AGREED: - 824191 - AcceptedBlocker - Accepted as a blocker for F18
beta due to violation of the following criterion: "The installer
must be able to use the HTTP, FTP and NFS remote package source
options" (tflink, 16:31:31)
* (847831) kickstart boot fails (tflink, 16:31:43)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=847831 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, ASSIGNED (tflink, 16:31:44)
* AGREED: 847831 - There isn't enough information on what exactly is
going wrong here to make a decision on blocker/NTH - will revisit
after more testing (tflink, 16:43:52)
* (841451) polkitd doesn't start in F18/rawhide upgraded from F17 using
yum due to failure to create polkitd user/group (tflink, 16:44:11)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=841451 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 16:44:17)
* AGREED: 841451 - This is a potential upgrade issue and as the
upgrade criterion is currently up for revision, not evaluating more
today (tflink, 16:48:11)
* (847472) DM configuration migration on upgrade not working (tflink,
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=847472 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, MODIFIED (tflink, 16:48:22)
* AGREED: 847472 - This is a potential upgrade issue and as the
upgrade criterion is currently up for revision, not evaluating more
today (tflink, 16:49:16)
* (853961) power-off/reboot results in log out after a long timeout
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=853961 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 16:49:25)
* ACTION: kparal to re-test 853961 (tflink, 16:51:53)
* AGREED: 853961 - Not enough people reported seeing this to accept it
as a blocker right now, more testing is needed (tflink, 16:53:49)
* (853964) gdm freezes after authentication failure (tflink, 16:54:01)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=853964 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 16:54:01)
* ACTION: adamw to propose Alpha and Beta criteria for login manager
* AGREED: 853964 - AcceptedBlocker - Violates the following F18 alpha
release criterion: "Following on from the previous criterion, after
firstboot is completed and on subsequent boots, a system installed
according to any of the above criteria must boot to a working
graphical environment without unintended user intervention."
* (853877) anaconda ignores language / keyboard settings (tflink,
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=853877 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 17:01:38)
* AGREED: 853877 - AcceptedBlocker - Violates the following F18 alpha
criterion for non-US keyboards: "Following on from the previous
criterion, after firstboot is completed and on subsequent boots, a
system installed according to any of the above criteria must boot to
a working graphical environment without unintended user
intervention. This includes correctly accessing any encrypted
partitions when the correct passphrase is supplied" (tflink,
* (855284) hanging gnome session processes cause gdm to think user still
has an X session (was: gdm Session selection UI disappearing)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=855284 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, MODIFIED (tflink, 17:09:15)
* AGREED: 855284 - RejectedBlocker - The session choosing UI component
in GDM is not part of any release criteria and thus rejected as a
blocker bug for F18 beta (tflink, 17:20:14)
* (855976) In F18 Alpha, 'automatic' partitioning simply wipes your
entire disk without warning you first (tflink, 17:20:31)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=855976 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 17:20:36)
* AGREED: 855976 - Skipping review of this bug for now as partitioning
related criteria are still under revision (tflink, 17:23:18)
* (855083) Fail to start graphical installation on cirrus card in qemu
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=855083 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 17:24:06)
* AGREED: 855083 - RejectedBlocker, AcceptedNTH - This bug only
affects cirrus adapters which are no longer the default in Fedora's
virt platforms. Since qxl is not affected, rejecting as a blocker
for F18 beta. As cirrus is not uncommon, accepting as NTH (tflink,
* (856894) 18 Alpha RC3 64-bit XFCE Live is > 700 MiB (tflink,
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=856894 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 17:35:23)
* LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/18/Spins (nirik,
* AGREED: 856894 - RejectedBlocker, AcceptedNTH - Violates the
following F18 beta release criterion for the XFCE spin: "The network
installation image, DVD image, and live images for release-blocking
desktops must meet current size requirements". Since XFCE is not a
release-blocking DE, this is NTH instead of blocker. (tflink,
* (856090) ntpd not installed, causes firstboot to hang when user
selects "Sync date and time over network" (tflink, 17:49:01)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=856090 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 17:49:06)
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/79 (adamw,
* AGREED: 856090 RejectedBlocker, AcceptedNTH - doesn't hit any Beta
criteria, but NTH as it's a visible flaw in common firstboot
functionality (adamw, 17:56:08)
* (857886) X crash when unlocking Gnome Shell (tflink, 17:56:19)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=857886 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 17:56:19)
* AGREED: 857886 - AcceptedBlocker - Violates the following F18 alpha
release criterion: "after firstboot is completed and on subsequent
boots, a system installed according to any of the above criteria
must boot to a working graphical environment without unintended user
intervention." (tflink, 18:03:03)
* (849707) AttributeError: 'BTRFSVolumeDevice' object has no attribute
'isMagic' (tflink, 18:03:15)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=849707 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, ASSIGNED (tflink, 18:03:21)
* AGREED: 849707 - AcceptedBlocker - Violates the following F18 alpha
release criterion for systems with btrfs partitions: "The installer
must be able to complete an installation using the text, graphical
and VNC installation interfaces" (tflink, 18:11:48)
* (835648) kernel freeze after [drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810 on
T520 with Quadro NVS 4200M (tflink, 18:12:04)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=835648 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 18:12:09)
* AGREED: 835648 - Waiting for more information before deciding on
blocker status for beta - disabling VT-d is probably an OK
workaround for beta, may reject and move to final blocker (tflink,
* (856225) PackageKit can't import Fedora GPG key (tflink, 18:23:16)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=856225 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, ASSIGNED (tflink, 18:23:16)
* AGREED: 856225 - AcceptedBlocker - Violates the following F18 alpha
release criterion: "The installed system must be able to download
and install updates with yum and the default graphical package
manager in all release-blocking desktops" (tflink, 18:30:01)
* (856256) Crash when unlocking screensaver (tflink, 18:30:15)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=856256 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 18:30:15)
* AGREED: 846256 - AcceptedBlocker - Violates the following F18 alpha
release criterion: "after firstboot is completed and on subsequent
boots, a system installed according to any of the above criteria (or
the appropriate Beta or Final criteria, when applying this criterion
to those releases) must boot to a working graphical environment
without unintended user intervention." (tflink, 18:38:14)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=855849 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 18:38:38)
* AGREED: 856256 - AcceptedBlocker - Violates the following F18 beta
release criterion: "The installer must boot (if appropriate) and run
on all primary architectures, with all system firmware types that
are common on those architectures, from default live image, DVD, and
boot.iso install media when written to a USB stick with any of the
officially supported methods" (tflink, 18:42:44)
* (858233) automatic partitioning hangs when removing existing LVs
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=858233 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, MODIFIED (tflink, 18:42:56)
* AGREED: 858233 - We would like to see more data and testing on this
before deciding on blocker status. This may be fixed in
anaconda-18.8-1 but confimation would be helpful (tflink, 18:50:36)
* (858270) basic graphics mode doesn't create Xorg conf file specifying
vesa (tflink, 18:50:55)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=858270 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 18:51:01)
* AGREED: 858270 - RejectedBlocker - While not behaving in an ideal
manner, there is little that is actually broken from a practical
perspective. Therefore this bug is rejected as a blocker for F18
beta (tflink, 19:07:38)
* (856938) Native UEFI install from F18 Alpha RC3 DVD written to USB
with livecd-iso-to-disk fails to boot (tflink, 19:07:56)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=856938 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, POST (tflink, 19:08:01)
* AGREED: 856938 - Problem was identified but the number of affected
UEFI systems is still unclear - will revisit once more data is
available (tflink, 19:20:37)
* (854643) XklWrapperError: Failed to remove layout 'us ()' (tflink,
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=854643 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, MODIFIED (tflink, 19:20:52)
* AGREED: 854643 - RejectedBlocker, AcceptedNTH - This seems a bit
obscure to take as a blocker since you have to add and remove
keyboard layouts in a specific order (tflink, 19:26:42)
* (855526) f18a tc6 anaconda cannot connect to a protected wireless
network (tflink, 19:27:13)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=855526 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 19:27:18)
* AGREED: 855526 - AcceptedBlocker - Violates the following F18 alpha
release criterion for wireless networks which require
authentication: "The installer must be able to use at least one of
the HTTP or FTP remote package source options" (tflink, 19:37:56)
* (854959) Exception handling in Anaconda doesn't work if dump contains
non-ascii characters (tflink, 19:40:15)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=854959 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, POST (tflink, 19:40:15)
* AGREED: 854959 - RejectedBlocker, AcceptedNTH - This has been
partially fixed already and doesn't clearly hit any of the alpha or
beta release criteria - rejecting as blocker. It would be good to
get all non-ascii crashdumps so accepted as NTH for F18 beta
* (859285) initrd is used in grub2 for efi system (initrdefi should be
used) (tflink, 19:45:09)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=859285 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 19:45:15)
* AGREED: 859285 - AcceptedBlocker - Violates the following F18 alpha
criterion for kernel updates on UEFI systems - "The installed system
must be able to download and install updates with yum and the
default graphical package manager in all release-blocking desktops"
* (859460) gnome-shell fix for polkit auth_admin authentication
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=859460 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 20:04:34)
* AGREED: 859460 - AcceptedBlocker - Violates the following F18 alpha
release criterion for users not in the wheel group on systems using
gnome-shell "The installed system must be able to download and
install updates with yum and the default graphical package manager
in all release-blocking desktops" (tflink, 20:09:53)
* (859632) Cannot edit boot entries (tflink, 20:09:58)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=859632 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 20:09:58)
* AGREED: 859632 - This could possibly be another symptom of 850783
but more details are needed before we decide on blocker status
(graphics driver, installation method, versions etc.) (tflink,
* (856362) KeyError: 'la-latin1' (tflink, 20:14:36)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=856362 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 20:14:36)
* AGREED: 856362 - As the upgrade situation for F18 is still unknown,
this may or may not be a blocker-worthy issue. Will revisit once we
have more information on how upgrades to F18 will work (tflink,
* (859855) AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name'
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=859855 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 20:24:44)
* AGREED: 859855 - As the upgrade tool situation for F18 is still
unknown, this may or may not be a blocker-worthy bug. Will revisit
once we have more information on how upgrades to F18 will work.
* (858591) anaconda setting invalid system locale xx.UTF-8 not
xx_YY.UTF-8 (tflink, 20:27:42)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=858591 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 20:27:47)
* AGREED: 858591 - RejectedBlocker (Beta), AcceptedNTH (Beta),
AcceptedBlocker (final) - While this does hit the F18 final release
criterion "All critical path actions on release-blocking desktop
environments should correctly display all sufficiently complete
translations available for use", it doesn't hit any beta criteria
and is rejected as a blocker for beta. Accepted as NTH for beta due
to nastiness. Accepted as a final blocker due to violation of previo
* (860430) RFE: dual boot support in newui (tflink, 20:35:50)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=860430 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 20:35:50)
* AGREED: 860431 - While the name suggests that this is just a
dual-booting issue, there have been issues in the past where we have
seen issues when unable to select the bootloader location. Will
revisit once there has been more chance to find the specific
problems from F16 (tflink, 20:39:39)
* (860276) UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character
u'\xe9' in position 10: ordinal not in range(128) (tflink, 20:39:49)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=860276 (tflink,
* Proposed Blocker, NEW (tflink, 20:39:55)
* AGREED: 860276 - There is very little data on how often this happens
and when it happens. Will revisit once there is more data on this
bug (tflink, 20:44:55)
* Open Floor (tflink, 20:45:25)
* next F18 beta blocker review meeting will be 2012-10-3 @ 16:00 UTC
Meeting ended at 20:51:36 UTC.
* kparal to re-test 853961
* adamw to propose Alpha and Beta criteria for login manager behaviour
Action Items, by person
* adamw to propose Alpha and Beta criteria for login manager behaviour
* kparal to re-test 853961
People Present (lines said)
* tflink (466)
* adamw (423)
* kparal (165)
* Viking-Ice (80)
* jreznik (56)
* Martix (24)
* pjones (20)
* zodbot (18)
* drago01 (11)
* jreznik_n9 (10)
* nirik (9)
* nanonyme (7)
* garretraziel (5)
* wwoods (3)
* Cerlyn (3)
* muep (2)
* youlysses (2)
* finalzone (1)
* jlk (1)
* satellit (1)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
#fedora-meeting: Fedora Board Meeting
Meeting started by Sparks at 18:30:01 UTC. The full logs are available
* Roll Call (Sparks, 18:30:28)
* ke4qqq will not be here due to $dayjob requirements (Sparks,
* rbergeron is somewhere and the Internets are somewhere else
* Sparks, abadger1999, cwickert, gholms, inode0, and jreznik are in
attendance. (Sparks, 18:36:18)
* Agenda (Sparks, 18:36:48)
* Announcements (Sparks, 18:37:40)
* Next Public Board IRC Meeting time/date confirmation: Wednesday,
October 10, 2012 @ 18:30 UTC (Sparks, 18:38:36)
* Open Q&A (Sparks, 18:39:26)
* Ticket #141: Keep better, open records of how Board members vote on
issues (Sparks, 18:41:48)
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/141 (Sparks, 18:41:55)
* IDEA: Have a new trac instance for things that can be discussed in
public. (Sparks, 18:51:12)
* LINK: http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/PrivateCommentPlugin (gholms,
* ACTION: cwickert to work with nirik to see if the Trac
PrivateCommentPlugin is a viable solution and bring back the results
to the next Board meeting. (Sparks, 18:58:19)
* IDEA: Have a new board-public mailing list. This list should either
be moderated by board members or not open for posting (possibly that
also means subscription... not sure what mailman2 allows). Archives
are definitely public. Unless a discussion needs to be private,
discussion should occur here. (Sparks, 19:02:13)
* The goal of the board-public list would be for board members to be
able to carry on public conversations with minimal distractions that
currently occur on the board-private list (gholms, 19:06:14)
* IDEA: We keep the lists the way they are now and really start using
the advisory-list more. (Sparks, 19:30:44)
* 4 +1, 1 0, 1 -1 (Sparks, 19:33:42)
* Release naming status (Sparks, 19:39:35)
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/146 (jreznik,
* Fedora 19 naming process (cwickert, 19:41:53)
* AGREED: The F19 naming will go as normal and a yet-to-be-determined
naming schema will be used for F20 (Sparks, 19:52:30)
* Open Q&A (Sparks, 19:53:35)
* ACTION: everyone on the board should consider ticket 145 for next
week's meeting (cwickert, 19:56:15)
Meeting ended at 19:59:14 UTC.
Meeting started by masta at 01:00:02 UTC (full logs).
FAmNA Roll Call (masta, 01:00:21)
Announcements (masta, 01:03:45)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper_2012 (lh, 01:04:51)
Tickets (masta, 01:07:08)
CPOSC 2012 (masta, 01:08:42)
AGREED: (dan408-, 01:11:25)
CPOSC 2012 approved by FAmNA (masta, 01:11:39)
AGREED: CPOSC 2012 - $370 (masta, 01:13:02)
almost everything is ready, some things are still shipping (masta, 01:22:56)
masta has a small amount of media to redistribute (graphite6, 01:28:48)
kk4ewt will send some stickers and pens to lh for Grace Hopper
please request swag and media for events on famnarequests trac
still waiting on legal (masta, 01:34:54)
AGREED: FADNA one day before FUDCON in Lawrence - details to come
regarding the conf room (masta, 01:43:41)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ohio_Linux_Fest_2012 (graphite6, 01:51:53)
Open floor (masta, 01:54:16)
email award3535 with info about FADNA so he can update pages and the
ticket (graphite6, 01:55:32)
IDEA: use fulfillment houses to store and distribute swag (graphite6, 01:59:33)
Meeting ended at 02:16:58 UTC (full logs).
People present (lines said)
Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.
As always, minutes and IRC transcript available on the wiki at
Next meeting is scheduled for 2012-10-01 at 1500 UTC in
If you have topics you think we should bring up at the meeting, please
add them to the Wiki page at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20121001 . Thanks!
TOPIC: Previous meeting follow-up
* "adamw to find out who's writing the release announcement and
make sure it calls out the biggest Alpha bugs" - this was
* "tflink to draft up a freeze entrance requirements proposal
for the list and we can take the idea from there" - tflink
still working on quantifying freeze readiness
* "pschindl to kill 'uncategorized package groups' criterion" -
this got done and reported on the list
* "kparal to refine 'release-blocking package sets' criterion"
- this is still going on but it looks like we're pretty close
* "adamw to refine alpha partitioning criterion" - adam didn't
get around to this yet, sorry
TOPIC: Release criteria revision
* adamw will propose Beta partitioning criteria after
discussion with anaconda team
* tflink and adamw propose to replace the specific upgrade
methods listed in the Beta upgrade criterion with the phrase
"officially supported upgrade method(s)"
* We agreed 'all kickstart delivery methods' criterion is
possibly overstated, adamw will consider potential changes
* tflink will ask other potentially interested parties to see
if they think any of the Beta criteria need to be changed
TOPIC: Naming of TCs/RCs
* We still don't have a proposed scheme that everyone loves,
but we agree the goal is to come up with a TC/RC naming
scheme as unlikely as possible to confuse people about what
each build is
TOPIC: Open Floor
* tflink will be announcing a new release of the blocker bug
tracking app (also known as Skynet) shortly
* adamw to refine alpha partitioning criterion
* adamw to draft new partitioning criterion for Beta once we
know what will be in anaconda
* adamw to consider revisions to 'kickstart delivery method'
* tflink to ask other interested parties (anaconda team,
fesco...) to look over the beta criteria and see if there's
anything they feel should be dialled down
Fedora QA Community Monkey
IRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | identi.ca: adamwfedora