I have a few questions:
- What can be done to promote Fedora ARM?
some tutorials, videos, howtos talking
- Are the koji builds of Fedora updates being pushed into the Fedora
I think fedora-arm needs more guy's working on it to make it grow.
- Is there sufficient interest in armv7 builds to add that as a
no idea, I think dgilmore at fedoraproject.org
can answer your
- Can we collect experiences of usage of Fedora ARM (devices,
of use, problems, etc.)?
- What can I do to help?
I have talk with dgilmore some day ago, and we need more man-power to
test some scripts and to put the things to work.
I need to take more care in buildsystem, automatic building packages
for fedora-arm when the package is built for primary arch's
- Would a step-by-step guide for IGEPv2 (BeagleBoard will be very
similar) be useful?
I think so.
And I shall make a concerted effort to be more active. :-)
Itamar Reis Peixoto
e-mail/msn/google talk/sip: itamar(a)ispbrasil.com.br
+55 11 4063 5033
+55 34 3221 8599