Thank you for the testing and for your enthusiasms,
Le 2019-04-24 10:24, Michal Konecny a écrit :
1) It will be nice to have some translation guidelines - I wasn't
if I should also translate strings in [references]
Good point, we'll do that :) Maybe we should ask the doc team to write a
documentation page about this?
2) It will be nice to have glossary copied from Zanata - this will
help new translator with orientation, how to translate some things,
right now I'm looking at the translation memory in Zanata
OK, it shouldn't be too difficult to do, but this is related to the
eventual Zanata to Weblate migration. Not sure this applies now.
3) Could we automate the translation uploading to
docs.stg.fedoraproject.org? - So we shouldn't need to bother you every
time we translate something
This will be the case in close future. Only time is needed.
4) I noticed that the czech translation of
missing logo, that is in en-US version. Instead you see text. Somebody
Yep, this a known bug I should have tell you about, we don't handle
images for now in translated content. Adam is searching a solution so we
don't have to copy all images for all languages (the git repository
would be too big).
5) I also noticed some translated files that are failing checks in
weblate - See
Weblate has some quality checks, as far as I know, all of them should be
fixable by translators.